Tribute to The Great American Cowboy Western Art Show
It has been a good run with the Western Art Show, but the committee has decided has decided to discontinue it. The fine art prints that are still available are for sale.
History of the Western Art Show
- In 2005, over 1000 persons attended: Nashville song writers, former World Champion cowboys, friends and neighbors from Kaycee, Wyoming.
- In 2005 Western photographer, Adam Jaheil, designed the first Annual Tribute Fine Art print. The large print sold out, now only available is a limited edition, smaller 8X10 of the Fine Art Print. ($20).
- In 2006 movie star and artist Buck Taylor did a watercolor of Chris LeDoux on a bareback horse for the second annual Fine Art Print. Limited edition signed and numbered Buck Taylor prints are available. ($100). Un-numbered Buck Taylor fine art prints ($50).
- In 2007 the number increased to 1200 people viewing the private collection of Chris LeDoux art, and invited artists.
- In 2007 Saddle Bronc rider, Will Berg, drew a limited edition pencil sketch available for $50.
- In 2008 famed western artist, Lynn Brown, designed a watercolor cowgirl limited edition print $50.
- PRCA bull fighter, Rowdy Barry, was featured in 2009 with, “The Yellow Stud.” It is available as a limited edition print for $50.
- Famed western artist, Robert Seabeck, was featured in 2010. His beautiful print is still available for $50.
- Western cartoonist and cowboy friend of rodeo, Wally Badgett, from Miles City, Montana drew the 2011 fine art print. It is available for $50.
- 2012 famed western photographer, Bob Moorehouse, was featured with an award winning cowboy photo. The fine art print is available for $50.
- In 2013, the featured artist was photographer, Karen Kelly.
- 2014 Carole Martinez Kaycee, Wyoming
2014 Carole Martinez Print $50.00
A private collection of Chris LeDoux's art and memorabilia, owned by Bill and Dona Vold Larsen, is on permanent display at the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The original art was given to the Larsen's by Chris, through their years of friendship.